Šiauliai, Lietuva, 2017-04-21 10:34 CEST (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The following decisions were adopted in the Ordinary general meeting of shareholders of Gubernija AB (the code of the Company is 144715765), held on 21 April 2017:
1. Annual Report of the Company for 2016.
It is stated that the Company's annual report 2016 is heard. The meeting does not take a decision in this regard.
2. The independent auditor's report.
It is stated that the independent auditor's report is heard. The meeting does not take a decision in this regard.
3. Approval of the annual financial statements of the Company for 2016.
To approve the annual financial statements of the Company for 2016.
4. Appropriation of the result of the year 2016.
To leave the Company’s result of 2016 unappropriated.
5. Election of the Company’s Board.
To elect Romualdas Dunauskas, Sigitas Vilciauskas, Augustinas Radavicius, Muradas Bakanas, Lina Dunauskaite as members of the Board of the Company.
6. Election of audit company for performing audit set of financial statements of the Company for 2017 and setting payment conditions.
To elect Grant Thornton Baltic UAB, company code 300056169, for performing audit set of financial statements of the Company for 2017.
To authorize General Manager of the Company to sign an audit contract, to assign EUR 6800, excluding VAT for remuneration for audit services.
This information is also available at: www.gubernija.lt/investuotojams.