latest news releases from the newsroom
Bure Equity AB
Interim report January – March 2014
Interim period January – March 2014
· Net asset value per share was SEK 36.83 at the end of the period, compared
to SEK 33.47 at year-end 2013, which is equal to an increase of 9.9 per cent.
· Bure’s net asset value amounted to SEK 2,801M (2,431).
· The Parent Company’s profit after tax was SEK 252M (240).
· The value of the listed associated companies grew by SEK 219M.
· Bure acquired 9.98 per cent of Catella AB (publ), which is listed on NASDAQ
OMX Stockholm, for SEK 48.3M.
Bure Equity AB
Delårsrapport Januari – mars 2014
Delårsperioden januari – mars 2014
· Substansvärdet per aktie uppgick till 36,83 kr vid periodens utgång jämfört
med 33,47 kr vid årsskiftet vilket motsvarar en ökning med 9,9 procent.
· Bures substansvärde var 2 801 Mkr (2 431).
· Moderbolagets resultat efter skatt var 252 Mkr (240).
· Värdet på noterade intressebolag ökade med 219 Mkr.
· Bure förvärvade 9,98 procent av Catella AB (publ), noterat på NASDAQ OMX
Stockholm för 48,3 Mkr.
· Resultatet per aktie i moderbolaget var 3,31
AMC Networks Inc.
AMC Networks to Report First Quarter 2014 Results
NEW YORK, April 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. (Nasdaq:AMCX) will host a conference call to discuss results for the first quarter 2014 on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. AMC Networks will issue a press release reporting its results prior to the market opening.
Senomyx, Inc. First Quarter Earnings Conference Call Scheduled for May 1, 2014
SAN DIEGO, April 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senomyx, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNMX) will release its financial results for the first quarter 2014 on Thursday, May 1, 2014, before the opening of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will also host a conference call with a live Internet broadcast that will provide a corporate update and a review of its first quarter results on the same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Pacific Time).
PositiveID Corporation Teaming Partner Leidos Awarded Defense Threat Reduction Agency Contract Valued at Up to $4 Billion
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., April 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PositiveID Corporation ("PositiveID") (OTCQB:PSID), a developer of biological detection and diagnostics solutions, today announced that its teaming partner Leidos (f/k/a/ Science Applications International Corporation) was awarded a prime contract by the U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency ("DTRA") to conduct research and development to combat weapons of mass destruction. The multiple-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity ("ID/IQ") contract has a five-year base period of performance, a five year option, and a total value of approximately $4 billion for all awardees, if all options are exercised. The contract was awarded under the Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction Research and Technology Development ID/IQ contract.